The next round of collective bargaining is set for February 2022.
The UVICFA is actively preparing for bargaining in the form of department consultations, constituency consultations (Chairs & Directors, Librarians), and member survey development.
The UVICFA’s Representative Council ratified our Negotiating Team on Friday March 19, 2021.
The 2022 Negotiating Team:
- Lynne Marks – Chief Negotiator (History)
- Elisabeth Gugl – Co-Chair (Economics)
- Caterina Valeo – Co-Chair (Mechanical Engineering)
- Christine O’Bonsawin – Member (History, Indigenous Studies)
- Chris Eagle – Teaching Stream Faculty (Mathematics & Statistics)
- Justin Harrison – Librarian Member (Libraries)
If you have any questions, thoughts, or suggestions about collective bargaining, please contact us.