The Faculty Association is now in the process of negotiating a new Collective Agreement with the University of Victoria.
For general information about collective bargaining, please read the newsletter we published in Fall 2021
The UVICFA’s Representative Council ratified our Negotiating Team on Friday March 19, 2021.
The 2022 Negotiating Team:
- Lynne Marks – Chief Negotiator (History)
- Elisabeth Gugl – Co-Chair (Economics)
- Caterina Valeo – Co-Chair (Mechanical Engineering)
- Christine O’Bonsawin – Member (History, Indigenous Studies)
- Chris Eagle – Teaching Stream Faculty (Mathematics & Statistics)
- Justin Harrison – Librarian Member (Libraries)
If you have any questions, thoughts, or suggestions about collective bargaining, please contact us.
Ongoing Bargaining Updates