The UVICFA relies on the efforts of our Members to function effectively.
To get involved, Members can:
- Attend Ordinary General Meetings (OGMs) and Annual General Meetings (AGMs)
- Attend our events, workshops and socials
- Read our announcements and newsletters
- Respond to our surveys and requests for feedback
- Volunteer to sit on the Executive or a Standing Committee
- Stand for election by your Department as a Council representative
Volunteer with Us!
Looking for interesting and meaningful service work? Want your service work to benefit your UVic community? Then the UVICFA may be the place for you! All UVICFA volunteer work qualifies as part of your evaluation service requirement.
Please email us for information on available opportunities.