- President (Open to all Members)
- Vice President (Open to all Members)
- Member-at-Large – 2 positions (Open to all Members)
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee – 4 positions (Open to all Members)
- Disability Committee – 1 position (1 x Librarian Representative)
- Equity Committee – 2 positions (1 x Librarian Member representative & 1 x Faculty Member representative)
If you are interested in running for a position on the Executive Committee, or for one of the vacant Standing Committee seats, please complete the 2016 Nominations Form below and submit to the Nominations and Elections Committee at [email protected] no later than 12:00 PM (noon) on Friday, March 18, 2016.
*Nominations will be announced on Friday, April 1, 2016. Nominations will be announced again, and the floor will be open for further nominations at the Annual General Meeting, to be held on Tuesday, April 12 from 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM at David Turpin Building, Room A102