- This event has passed.
Faculty Association Annual General Meeting
April 8 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Virtual Meeting Link: https://bluejeans.com/792581841
Joining the Meeting by Videoconference
- Launch the BlueJeans system to test your connection through a browser (Edge, Chrome and Firefox preferred) or download the BlueJeans app.
- Try the test link.
- Here is a short video tutorial on how to join the meeting as a participant.
Joining the Meeting by Telephone
- In order to optimize your participation in the online meeting (and to help us best facilitate the meeting), we highly encourage you to please access the meeting through your computer or smart phone app. However, if your internet connection is not working properly or your computer does not have audio or video you are welcome to phone in.
- Phone Dial-in: 1-778-807-4955 (toll free Canada) and enter the Meeting ID – 792 581 841 plus #
- Here is a link to further resources from BlueJeans Support that explains how to phone in.
- All Participants should join the meeting 30 minutes prior to start time in order to review the game plan; test and resolve any technical issues that may cause delays; and to resolve any last-minute questions or concerns.
- Once you have logged into the meeting, please enter your full name using the ‘chat’ icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- The ‘chat’ space is how you signal to the speaker that you have a question, vote, approve motions, send messages, etc.
- The remote meeting voting protocol will be presented and voted on at the meeting.
- Set “Mute on Entry”.
- Mute yourself while others are speaking (coughs and keyboard clicks are louder than you think) and unmute to speak.
- If you are phoning in, to mute and unmute your phone press #4.
- Use headsets or earphones to avoid echo and feedback.
- Do not use external speakers.
- Reduce all background noise as much as possible, including any other programs or electronic devices.
- The ‘Slider’ icon at bottom left of screen next to the Gallery View options allows the viewer to increase size and prominence of a shared document.
- Six of the most active participants appear in the gallery view until another person speaks (the Chair is always in view). However, you can select other options as to how you would like to view the meeting.
See here for Agenda Package
Post-AGM Session – 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM
For anyone interested, the Association President and other officers will be hosting an informal session 30 minutes directly following the AGM where Members can ask questions about COVID-19 or other issues of concern. This session is completely optional – we just want to provide an open forum for Members to discuss these issues during these difficult times.