The UVICFA has the exclusive authority to administer the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement on behalf of our members. As such, we have the authority to determine whether to file a grievance and whether to refer a grievance to an arbitrator.

Members can appeal decisions made by the UVICFA through filing a formal appeal. To do this, please write to the Membership Services Office.

If you have exhausted your appeal processes within the UVICFA and believe the final decision is unfair, you can make a complaint to the Labour Relations Board under sections 12 and 13 of the Labour Relations Code.

For more information on our appeals process, please see our Membership Services Office FAQ.

error: Content is protected !!