An overview of our services:
Workshops and Seminars
Upcoming All-Member Events – Spring Term 2017
- Merit Increment Workshop – A mentoring event to aid in preparing your MI package – January 11, 2017
- Faculty Feedback Cafe – Members are invited to the U-Club Member’s Lounge to share experience and provide feedback on various FA Advocacy Agenda-related issues. Upcoming dates for Spring Term 2017 are Wednesdays, February 22, March 29, and April 26. Drop by anytime between 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM to share your experiences. Light snacks provided!
- Academic Freedom Panel – March 8, 2017. Location TBD.
- CAUT Equity Workshops – March 23 & 24. Location TBD.
- Annual General Meeting – All Members are encouraged to attend. April 2017 date and meeting time TBD.
New Advocacy Agenda
Our new Advocacy Agenda is now ratified!
At the April 2017 AGM, the Association’s Membership ratified the new Advocacy Agenda for 2017-18:
The Faculty Association is committed to providing members with excellent service.
We provide information, support and advice to members and potential members regarding their workplace, working conditions and issues relating to employment at the University of Victoria.
Our Membership Services Portfolio Team can provide information, advice and support on:
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Various Leaves
- Academic Freedom Rights
- Collegial Governance
- Intellectual Property