The Joint Committee on the Administration of the Agreement (JCAA) meets to discuss issues related to the interpretation and application of the Colletive Agreement.
The Committee consists of three representatives appointed by the UVICFA’s Executive Committee, and three representatives appointed by the University.
Current JCAA members are:
- Helga Hallgrimsdottir, President
- Judith Clarke, Elected Member-at-large
- Lynne Marks, Chair of CAC Committee, Elected Member-at-large
- Michele Parkin – Associate Vice President Faculty Relations and Academic Administration
- Catherine Krull, Dean of Social Science
- Chris Goto-Jones, Dean of Humanities
The Committee meets at least once every two months, and more often if necessary.
JCAA Minutes & Reports
- [INSERT docs – see current website]